10+2 with PCM / Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical & Electronics conducted by a recognized Board / University / Council.
All students who have passed their Class XII examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board or university or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 45% in Class XII are eligible to apply for ACSPL’s two-year program. All students who have appeared for the Class XII examination and whose results are not available by July will be considered as provisionally eligible, subject to having obtained 60% marks in Class X examination and subject to their obtaining minimum 45% marks in aggregate in the Class XII examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. In order to be eligible the student must also be medically-fit and should not suffer from color blindness and/or night blindness. Foreign students need to obtain security clearance through DGCA for admission to the course.
- Account Type: Current
- Account Name: Air Charter Services Pvt. Ltd
- Account No: 50200046346794
- Bank: HDFC
- IFSC Code: HDFC0000139
- Branch: Gopinath Bazar, New Delhi
- Online Registration Fee: Rs 500/- to be paid along with the Online Application Form (Non-refundable)
- Admission Fee: Rs 25000/- to be paid at the time of Admission (Non-refundable)
- The two year course costs Rs.425,500/- and the fees is required to be submitted every six months for an amount of Rs.1,00,000/-.
- There are no other hidden charges.
- Tuition Fees for the First Semester is to be paid along with the Admission Fees.
ACSPL will require eligible students to undergo a ‘Selection Process’ consisting of an entrance test consisting of written test (MCQ & Essay type) and an interview. The venue and dates of the entrance test are notified on ACSPL website.
Students–selected and offered admission–must ensure that they complete admission formalities prior to that.
Admission Formalities include:
- Submission of Class X pass mark sheets & certificates, 12th/inter (PCM) pass mark sheets/certificate in original along with two attested copies. ( Both Soft and Hard Copies)
- Submission of medical fitness and eye-fitness certificates.
- Payment of admission, tuition fees.
- Signing of undertakings regarding conduct and discipline.
- Date of birth certificate.
- Six passport size photographs.
- Aadhar card Copy
- Embassy clearance certificate for NRI students.
Books and Uniform
ACSPL strictly observes a zero tolerance policy towards alcohol consumption, drug abuse, bullying, ragging, discrimination, indiscipline, misbehaviour and disrespect towards any ACSPL personnel and damage to ACSPL property.
Any violations will be viewed strictly and may result in the expulsion of the student.
Students will be required to sign an undertaking with respect to the conduct and discipline at the time of admission.